- Price – Both end-users and investors can buy into the new condo market in Toronto at attainable price points.
- Availability – New low-rise homes in Toronto and across the Greater Toronto Area are scarce.
- Bright Outlook – The new condo market is positive, strong and has legs to grow.
- ROI Potential – Investors saw 2018 cause a frenzy in the rental market, where rents have increased substantially.
- Something for Everyone – In addition to being the choice of most first-time buyers, new condos also serve those wanting to move up but are still priced out of the low-rise market.
- Appointments – Purchasers of pre-sale condos can select the features, finishes and upgrades that express their aesthetic tastes and fit their budgets.
- Location – New condos are going up across the city in locations that are close to amenities and public transit.
- Amenities – New condominium buildings are graced with luxurious amenities, from chic multi-purpose rooms to fabulous fitness facilities, lounges, games rooms, barbecue/dining terraces and more.
- Convenience – With exterior and common area maintenance and repair handled by the Condominium Corporation, condo residents have more leisure time to spend with family and friends, and to use the great amenities in their buildings.
- The Wave of the Future – With ongoing immigration and the lack of developable low-rise land across Toronto and the GTA, condos are the wave of the future and will always be in demand.
Congratulations to Baker Real Estate Incorporated President and CEO, Barbara Lawlor, for being selected as an honoree at the upcoming BISNOW event, Toronto Power Women 2019. Highly respected BISNOW produces conferences that promote networking with real estate industry experts and the exchange of timely information for those who want to keep up with trends and happenings across North America. This event recognizes women in the real estate industry who are leaders in their fields. Barbara is among the executives being acknowledged for their professionalism and outstanding performance.
Barbara Lawlor is a real estate dynamo who upholds the values of integrity and excellence upon which Baker Real Estate Incorporated was founded. A visionary and collaborative leader, she believes strongly in teamwork, and regularly meets with Baker’s senior VP’s, VP’s, project managers and assistant project managers – everyone involved in marketing and sales. She is a master at maximizing the strengths of all of those on the Baker team.
A member of the Baker team since 1993, Barbara oversees the marketing and sales of condominium developments in the GJA and overseas. She is an in-demand columnist and speaker.
Bisnow.com is a prestigious organization devoted to all things in commercial real estate across North America.